Ladies First: PAGE 1
Explicit content. Reader discretion is adviced
She was driving for hours and the only additional thing she had been doing was sliding over her front teeth with a tongue. One was missing, and feeling the blood and ripped flesh was as addictive as it was soothing.
They say that a long drive on an empty highway with a bottle of hard liquor is as good as meditation. It takes you places. Just like now.
There he was. On a side of the road, butt naked, hanging sadly from a shiny, metal cross.
Her own personal Jesus.
She pulled over and thought he looked like a naked guy spread all over the disco ball.
- What do we have here... - he smiled - I was expecting you. How’s the tooth?
- So it is
- Why is the cross shining?
- So you can see me better, silly girl
- And where's the rest of the crew?
- The crew?
- Aren’t you usually in “The Tree Amigos” type of guy?
- Those morons? I fired them. I work solo now. They’ve missed the greatest virtue
- which is…?
- Patience - and then he added - I’ve been waiting for you here for 9 years.
- Is that so?
- I have a message for you, but first, you could blow me a little
- Naughty little Christ… aren’t you supposed to cultivate celibacy?
- See, I was always surrounded by morons - he laughed - What they’ve written in those books was an obvious overinterpretation
- So what’s the message?
- An unexpected twist in a story. He is alive
- That’s impossible. I blew his fucking head off
- You never kill from a place of a desperation. Your little pathetic manifesto of independence has backfired. You’ve made him immortal
- I will blow you if you shut up
- Don’t tempt me, little girl. There is a time for pleasure but there is a time for the purpose as well. Now it’s the latter. Although putting my dick through that hole in your teeth is as tempting as it could ever get
- Where is he now?
- In one of the parallel dimensions. But he’s coming for you
- The feeling of panic spread quickly over her soul; just like waves on the shore when the tide is high
- I have something to cheer you up. Look down - she saw a little shiny object next to her shoe - Take it, it’s your tooth.
- It was indeed. She picked it up and placed it in a gum. It was a perfect match.
- I gotta go. Do you want that blowjob?
- Somehow, with a tooth back on, it’s not so arousing anymore. Don’t take it personally.
- Fine. I can take you to the other side then - she added, pulling out the gun from her back
- Oh, silly girl. I may die now, but we’ll meet again. Time is a flat circle. Besides, if I were you, I would save them bullets. You’ll need them.
PAGE 2 coming soon